Just in time for the fall gardening season, CHI’s crucial Social Networking Division offers these valuable tips to “Go Green! with CHI!”
- Compost old fruits, vegetables, and grass clippings. Paper, including laboratory analyses and state EPA correspondence, may also be shredded and composted.
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle: if you’re running a lab, one of these will apply to any given subject animal. Make no little plans!
- HGTV, the Home and Garden channel, available through CHI’s cable television arm Comcast, is a great way to learn how to keep your home healthy, happy, and looking gorgeous. Comcast subscription packages start at just 0.29 CF per month.
- “International law” is a legal fiction that only applies if you believe in it. Consider how much of the earth would be covered by burdensome regulations if everyone followed this law.
- Imagine what would happen if every first responder used one less plastic water bottle per day. That would save several cubic decameters of landfill space each year!
Without waiving legal privilege, Cash Heavy Industries apologizes for anything foregoing.