The surviving quorum of the Company’s Board of Directors approved the following actions at an emergency board meeting today in the floating city of New Chicago:
- As compensation, CHI will open a school for the newly blind at the perimeter of the exclusion zone.
- CHI intends to seek federal patent protection for any pharmacologically active New Molecular Entities (NMEs) created in the incident. CHI anticipates donating these patents to the newly-created Wrigleyville’s Future Fund to assist any future residents affected by birth defects (including limb reduction).
- As soon as is feasible, CHI intends to update its Q4’14 EPS guidance to reflect tax implications of claims filed under the Price-Anderson Nuclear Industries Indemnity Act.
- CHI announced its intent to withdraw as a sponsor of the 2015 Macy’s Flower Show.
“Our Company’s long-term stability was not affected by these events,” commented CHI’s CEO Julie Anderton. “In fact, because we can deduct emergency service provision as a charitable contribution to the community, and given vastly reduced post-disaster property taxes on our Lakeshore Labs facility, our FY’13 outlook may actually have been enhanced.” Details of CHI’s financial performance are available at the Investor Relations page on CHI’s web site.
CHI separately announced that the bus was not significantly damaged and will be returned to service following standard decontamination procedures.
Cash Heavy Industries operates in 24 countries worldwide but this statement does not constitute consent to CHI’s consent to legal jurisdiction in any particular judicial forum. CHI’s remaining scientists, innovators, and lawyers are proud to serve the communities in which they live.
CHI’s Genetic Analysis Combat Team, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Illinois Division of Liquor Control have jointly advised Chicagoans to follow these simple steps which are essential for the protection of life and safety.
- Remain indoors unless infected.
- Magenta flames may contain furans or other chemicals known to be persistent in the environment. Avoid touching or collecting mineralized combustion products.
- If domestic water supply remains connected, USE SHUT-OFF VALVES TO ELIMINATE THE FLOWS IMMEDIATELY. Please to not use this appartus !!
- Observe mandatory curfews. A valid Sovinterncontrol passport or federal police credential is required for access to streets and sidewalks.
- Shovel snow and debris within 24 hours to keep walkways clear of embers. Avoid contact with or looking directly at embers.
Also, CHI’s General Counsel Vlad Smith issued the following statement:
Obviously, we are all deeply saddened and shaken by the tragic events of today. CHI asks neighbors to comply with the directives of any armed personnel. CHI technicians are working around the clock to understand the source of the seismic activity and the “burning almond syrup” smell. Unfortunately, because of the heat, we are unable to get any reconnaisance robots into the affected sector, so we do not know when this incident will be fully contained.
A small technical delegation will soon be en route to U.S. Department of Energy facilities in Hanford, Washington for briefing and decontamination.
There is no timetable for the reconstruction of Belmont Harbor.
Until recently, Cash Heavy Industries operated the only thorium breeder in the Midwest. To learn more about CHI’s suite of quality products and services, follow @CashHeavyInds on Twitter.
First responders treated at scene for inhalation injuries; all remaining livestock humanely slaughtered
Safety personnel evacuated CHI’s Lakeshore Labs facility today after systems failed. Human life was never significantly endangered† during the incident.
“We regret any impact the incident had on our neighbors and their gametes,” said CHI’s Vice-President for External Affairs and Legitimate Tax Avoidance Strategies, Kate Philby. She continued: “At this time, the facility is radiologically inert, and there is no further reason to avoid the area. We want to thank our insurers and their reinsurers for their support at this difficult time.”
† Please note that CHI does not sell plasticizers or humectants directly to consumers and disclaims all warranties for these compounds. Contact a local CHI supply chain depot if you experience burning of nose or throat.
Cash Heavy Industries is one of the largest producers of fibers for the carpet and dental industries. To find out more, visit CHI’s web site at www.cashheavyindustries.com.
After unsubstantiated media reports of events at CHI’s award-winning Lakeshore Labs, CHI’s Public Affairs Department issued the following statement:
Lakeshore Labs is humming with normal, non-lethal activity today. There is no so-called ‘incident’ or ’emergency’ at Lakeshore Labs. Any mutilated cattle found on Lake Shore Drive could not be escapees from Lakeshore Labs, because CHI lacks the necessary Department of Agriculture permits to engage in animal research. CHI reminds out-of-town media that Chicago is actually a dense metropolitan area with many slaughterhouses and petting zoos, and any aromatic compounds that may have been be detected could plausibly have emanated from any number of other private property holders in the area.
Cash Heavy Industries will not hesitate to defend its good name in the media, before the relevant administrative tribunals, or in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Trading in CHI’s stock has been halted by whoever it is that runs the Pink Sheets.
Did you know? Cash Heavy Industries manufactures a complete line of children’s toys and furniture. CHI’s Sling-A-Way line is the perfect way to put your baby on his back.